Digital Voice Recorder Edic-mini Pro B42-300h with OLED Display
- Reviews (0)
Digital Voice Recorder Edic-mini Pro B42-300h – Professional Miniature Digital Voice Recorder
This model is distinguished by its peculiar design as well as by OLED display and control buttons on the recorder’s case. That is what makes the control process very easy and informative! The option to play the records from the device itself with the help of mono earphone (included into the package) is preserved.
Modifications: B42-300h (last digits in the models’ names specify the maximum recording duration in hours – sample rate 8 kHz, and 2 bit ADPCM) .
The new originally shaped model is produced in metallic case available in five colors. The device gets power supply from a standard battery or AAA rechargeable battery. OLED display offering high contrast ratio as well as control buttons on the case of the device considerably simplify the recorder’s setting and provide easy menu navigation. The records can be played both from the device itself and with the help of earphone included into the package.
- Solid light metallic case;
- OLED-indicator offering high contrast ratio and wide viewing angle;
- 3 control buttons, enabling to change the recorder’s parameters without connecting it to the PC;
- Built-in high-speed interface USB 2.0, offering exchange speed up to 5, 5 Mb/s;
- Power supply: standard battery or AAA rechargeable battery;
- The option to play the records from the device at once with the help of mono earphone;
- Software goes directly with the device, to start applying it, connect the device to the USB connector of the PC;
- Time mark – option, enabling to play and transfer data onto the PC specifying starting and ending points.
- Metal case;
- Dimensions: 94 x 13 x 13 mm;
- Weight (battery not included): 16g;
- Recording duration: from 300 to 1200 hours depending on the memory capacity;
- Two-line OLED indicator offering high contrast ratio 104×16 pxl;
- Recording mode: mono ;
- Sensitivity of built-in microphone: 7- 9 m ;
- Power supply: standard battery or AAA rechargeable battery ;
- Operating temperature range: 0…+40˚C (32…+ 104 F);
- Maximum frequency band when playing from the PC: 100…6000 Hz; when playing with the earphone: 100…3800Hz;
- Sample rate: 16000, 8000, 4000 Hz;
- Codec capacity: 16 bits;
- Signal-to-noise ratio: -72 dB;
- VAS system;
- 8 user’s settings of the recording parameters (profiles);
- Option of random clearing the records;
- Built-in real time clock;
- Battery status indication;
- Battery life in record mode (sampling rate 8 K Hz, without compression): up to 4,5 days;
- Battery life in stand-by mode: up to 1 year;
- Battery life in record mode with VAS (sampling rate 8 K Hz, without compression) at audio signals below threshold: up to 1,5 week;
- Password protection.
|Battery life in record mode||108h|
|Battery life in VAS mode||240h|
|Battery life in stand-by mode||12 months|
|Built-in flash memory||2 Gb|
|Audio recording format||Mono|
|Frequency band||100 – 6000 Hz|
|Dynamic range||-72 dB|
|Sample rate||4, 8, 16|
|Voice Activating System||YES|
USB cable to connect the device to the PC
2 AAA batteries
1 Year Warrany
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.