Soviet mechanical watch Start 2MWF USSR 1950s
Mechanical movement 2MWF (Second Moscow Watch Factory) with 17 ruby jewels. Side second hand at position 6 o’clock.
Diameter 36 mm. Gold plated case, hands and hours markers. Stainless steel caseback. Organic glass. Black dial.
Made in USSR (1950s).
The Slava factory (known originally as the Second Moscow Watch Factory) was the second non-military watchmaker established in the Soviet Union, in 1924. The watches of this brand have always been intended for civilian consumption, without military or aerospace pretensions.